_Resistance_
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Athens Downtime

3 posters

Go down

Athens Downtime Empty Athens Downtime

Post  CyrusKnyghtbane Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:04 am

I'm making this here, mainly because I don't see a way to make a new topic.

Okay, so Athens is nice, but with as often as it goes down, it's not something that I'm prepared to put a lot of time into. Sure. I'd like to get a high level quickly, sure I'd like to pwn ass with a 7x in less than a month. But seriously. The world was down from what I could tell, most of today, went up, stayed up for a few hours, then went down again. It seems that one map or another is CONSTANTLY down. If it's not a major town, then it's a side map like BR. I don't want to invest time into a game I can't play. With OS, yeah, I know it takes forever and a lot of money to level, but at least I know when I want to sit down and play OS, chances are I'm logging into Epith on the spot. Hell, even maintenace is at a time when I'm usually not playing.

So yeah, that's my biggest peeve with Athens at the moment.
CyrusKnyghtbane
CyrusKnyghtbane
forum spammer

Back to top Go down

Athens Downtime Empty Re: Athens Downtime

Post  TehOnlyOne Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:25 am

CyrusKnyghtbane wrote:I'm making this here, mainly because I don't see a way to make a new topic.

Okay, so Athens is nice, but with as often as it goes down, it's not something that I'm prepared to put a lot of time into. Sure. I'd like to get a high level quickly, sure I'd like to pwn ass with a 7x in less than a month. But seriously. The world was down from what I could tell, most of today, went up, stayed up for a few hours, then went down again. It seems that one map or another is CONSTANTLY down. If it's not a major town, then it's a side map like BR. I don't want to invest time into a game I can't play. With OS, yeah, I know it takes forever and a lot of money to level, but at least I know when I want to sit down and play OS, chances are I'm logging into Epith on the spot. Hell, even maintenace is at a time when I'm usually not playing.

Pretty lame
TehOnlyOne
TehOnlyOne
Forum addict
Forum addict

Back to top Go down

Post  Lloyd711 Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:00 am

CyrusKnyghtbane wrote:I'm making this here, mainly because I don't see a way to make a new topic.

I have to agree, your argument is very valid. However once... or rather If their small team of DEVs fix the problem. Athens will be pretty bad ass xD

Lloyd711
The Almight Guild master >:D
The Almight Guild master >:D

http://resistance.onlinemmorpg.net

Back to top Go down

Athens Downtime Empty ... im so ocnnfused

Post  TehOnlyOne Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:26 am

its down so to korea WE GO!
TehOnlyOne
TehOnlyOne
Forum addict
Forum addict

Back to top Go down

Post  CyrusKnyghtbane Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:10 am

TehOnlyOne wrote:its down so to korea WE GO!

BOOO PANDORA! Very Happy

OS isn't really that much better or anything, but I want some challenge to leveling. OS over did the challenge, but Pandora under did it. The only thing I wish was that OS could sell the costumes in game. Pretty much take SC outta the equation. Maybe have it to where you could buy a few things in the store, or buy gold in a sense. Like make it SC still, but make SC spendable in a cash shop where there was a few things, and in game too.
CyrusKnyghtbane
CyrusKnyghtbane
forum spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down