_Resistance_
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Complaint!

2 posters

Go down

New Complaint! Empty New Complaint!

Post  CyrusKnyghtbane Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:59 am

LOYD! You never gave me the site to d/l the new Pandora stuff. Now I'm using the old launcher, with old updates, and it's not so easy because I think a lot of stuff has move/been removed or something because I can't buy much from the NPCs and what not.
CyrusKnyghtbane
CyrusKnyghtbane
forum spammer

Back to top Go down

New Complaint! Empty Re: New Complaint!

Post  Lloyd711 Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:17 pm

CyrusKnyghtbane wrote:LOYD! You never gave me the site to d/l the new Pandora stuff. Now I'm using the old launcher, with old updates, and it's not so easy because I think a lot of stuff has move/been removed or something because I can't buy much from the NPCs and what not.
I,ve got the latest patch in a forum here. dl it, then extract with winrar. after that, replace all the files.... much like u did trying to get it to work the first time xD

Lloyd711
The Almight Guild master >:D

http://resistance.onlinemmorpg.net

Back to top Go down

Post  CyrusKnyghtbane Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:53 pm

Lloyd711 wrote:
CyrusKnyghtbane wrote:LOYD! You never gave me the site to d/l the new Pandora stuff. Now I'm using the old launcher, with old updates, and it's not so easy because I think a lot of stuff has move/been removed or something because I can't buy much from the NPCs and what not.
I,ve got the latest patch in a forum here. dl it, then extract with winrar. after that, replace all the files.... much like u did trying to get it to work the first time xD

Yeah, but I uninstalled the game client on one comp, which the patches won't help me get the game client. Also, last time I tried to go from Auto-Patcher to manual patches, it jacked everything up and I had to reinstall anyways. I need the game client download.
CyrusKnyghtbane
CyrusKnyghtbane
forum spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lloyd711 Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:54 pm

CyrusKnyghtbane wrote:
Lloyd711 wrote:

Yeah, but I uninstalled the game client on one comp, which the patches won't help me get the game client. Also, last time I tried to go from Auto-Patcher to manual patches, it jacked everything up and I had to reinstall anyways. I need the game client download.
ok, theres a full english installer. it just simply installs the client and the most recent patches http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7BGUZU95

Lloyd711

Back to top Go down

Post  CyrusKnyghtbane Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:08 pm

Lloyd711 wrote:
CyrusKnyghtbane wrote:
Lloyd711 wrote:

<font color="red">ok, theres a full english installer. it just simply installs the client and the most recent patches</font> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7BGUZU95

::HUMPS:: WOOHOO!
CyrusKnyghtbane
CyrusKnyghtbane
forum spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lloyd711 Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:36 pm

CyrusKnyghtbane wrote:
Lloyd711 wrote:
CyrusKnyghtbane wrote:
Lloyd711 wrote:

<font color="red">ok, theres a full english installer. it just simply installs the client and the most recent patches</font> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7BGUZU95

::HUMPS:: WOOHOO!
No humping D:< you'll make people jealous xD

Lloyd711

Back to top Go down

Post  CyrusKnyghtbane Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:57 pm

Problem, when I unzip it and try to run it, I'm getting all kinds of errors, any suggestions?
CyrusKnyghtbane
CyrusKnyghtbane
forum spammer

Back to top Go down

New Complaint! Empty STORAGE FTL!

Post  CyrusKnyghtbane Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:22 pm

Storage Keeper Kyle crashes my Shine. T^T
CyrusKnyghtbane
CyrusKnyghtbane
forum spammer

Back to top Go down